People Powered Procurement
Wax Digital’s focus is on making web3 the web’s most intuitive spend management software suite. To achieve that goal we work closely with users across the spectrum, from requisitioners to finance directors, accounts payable professionals to storesmen and buyers to suppliers. Drawing on a decade’s expertise in enterprise eProcurement, web3 is rich in features but easy to implement and adopt with the emphasis on ‘people powered procurement’ - putting users, whatever their role, at the heart of the experience.
The result is fast, friendly and flexible SaaS spend management that enables rapid and successful deployment and maximises return on investment.
Different roles make very different demands of a procurement system and we work hard to ensure Wax Digital web3 delivers for every user type:
- An intuitive one-stop-shop for all purchasing activities, making it easier to buy compliantly than not
- Customisable user dashboards which provide alerts, actions and easy one-click access to relevant activities
- Search and select made simple with intelligent free-text searches, category drill-down, favourites, search filters and punch-out to suppliers’ own e-commerce sites
- Free text requests routed quickly and accurately for supplier sourcing
- Auto-population of all key user information - cost centres, delivery addresses, projects etc - with auto-complete to help out wherever options exist
- Notes and attachments at header and line level, for internal and/or supplier visibility
- Supplier conformation of requisition details and order schedule
- Quick and easy goods-receipting
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Introduction of eProcurement at Calor Gas offers opportunity of ‘cultural change’
Kevin Wing, Group Purchasing Manager at Calor Gas speaks to Supply Management ab…
Case study: Calor Gas
Kevin Wing, Group Purchasing Manager at Calor Gas reveals why they selected Wax Digital web3 P2P.
5 facts about FTSE 350 CPOs
Earlier this year we undertook some research to discover a little more about the…
eWorld Purchasing & Supply
Date: September 24th 2014