People Powered Procurement
Wax Digital’s focus is on making web3 the web’s most intuitive spend management software suite. To achieve that goal we work closely with users across the spectrum, from requisitioners to finance directors, accounts payable professionals to storesmen and buyers to suppliers. Drawing on a decade’s expertise in enterprise eProcurement, web3 is rich in features but easy to implement and adopt with the emphasis on ‘people powered procurement’ - putting users, whatever their role, at the heart of the experience.
The result is fast, friendly and flexible SaaS spend management that enables rapid and successful deployment and maximises return on investment.
Different roles make very different demands of a procurement system and we work hard to ensure Wax Digital web3 delivers for every user type:
- An intuitive one-stop-shop for all purchasing activities, making it easier to buy compliantly than not
- Customisable user dashboards which provide alerts, actions and easy one-click access to relevant activities
- Search and select made simple with intelligent free-text searches, category drill-down, favourites, search filters and punch-out to suppliers’ own e-commerce sites
- Free text requests routed quickly and accurately for supplier sourcing
- Auto-population of all key user information - cost centres, delivery addresses, projects etc - with auto-complete to help out wherever options exist
- Notes and attachments at header and line level, for internal and/or supplier visibility
- Supplier conformation of requisition details and order schedule
- Quick and easy goods-receipting
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Source to Pay: five procurement remedies for small to medium enterprises- Part 2
In this second blog post for Sourcing Focus, Wax Digital’s Daniel Ball out…
eWorld Purchasing & Supply
Procurement Consultant John Martin offers his expert advice on successful supplier adoption at eWorld March 2013.
eWorld: A Supplier’s Journey – read the summary & watch the video
Independent procurement consultant, John Martin recently spoke at the eWorld pur…
eProcurement Excellence Series 2013
June – September 2013