Customer service beyond the call
Wax Digital standards of customer service and support reflect the mission-critical nature of our solutions.
Customers benefit as standard from the highest level of technical and application support, supplemented by bespoke support packages to meet the individual requirements of our pan-European client base.
We use state-of-the-art management processes and systems to log, track and resolve issues, delivering the highest possible levels of accountability, traceability, and visibility.
Sean McCarrol, head of IT services discusses how our online customer portal Interaxions supports our client’s requirements.
Interaxions, Wax Digital's world-class customer support website, provides unparalleled service, with features including:
- Helpdesk - Tools to submit new service requests, provide and receive updates on existing requests and review your entire support history.
- Project Tracker - Real time tracking of your development, test, and production environments.
- Bugtrap - Fault recording and resolution tools.
- Library - A comprehensive collection of Wax Digital literature and documentation.
- KnowledgeBase & FAQs - A database of frequently asked questions and answers to common support issues, technical notes, and patch release information.
All these facilities are available online 24 hours a day, assisting Wax Digital to resolve technical issues in a timely manner, no matter when or where they occur.
Wax Digital delivers turnkey source-to-pay solutions, managed from specification to support by our highly experienced service professionals.
Our service portfolio covers:
Wax Digital sourcing consultants provide event management and expert strategic sourcing consultancy services across a wide range of spend categories.
Please see the web3 eSourcing section of this site for more details.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Wax Digital marks a Turning Point in spend control
Turning Point, a leading health and social care organisation, has adopted Wax Di…
Meet the Wax Digital team
Stephen Cleminson, Account Manager discusses how our clients achieve successful implementation with the help from the account management function.
What do procurement professionals want most in 2014?
In the run up to the festive season, we asked procurement professionals what the…
eWorld Purchasing & Supply
London: September 24th 2014