Customer service beyond the call
Wax Digital standards of customer service and support reflect the mission-critical nature of our solutions.
Customers benefit as standard from the highest level of technical and application support, supplemented by bespoke support packages to meet the individual requirements of our pan-European client base.
We use state-of-the-art management processes and systems to log, track and resolve issues, delivering the highest possible levels of accountability, traceability, and visibility.
Sean McCarrol, head of IT services discusses how our online customer portal Interaxions supports our client’s requirements.
Interaxions, Wax Digital's world-class customer support website, provides unparalleled service, with features including:
- Helpdesk - Tools to submit new service requests, provide and receive updates on existing requests and review your entire support history.
- Project Tracker - Real time tracking of your development, test, and production environments.
- Bugtrap - Fault recording and resolution tools.
- Library - A comprehensive collection of Wax Digital literature and documentation.
- KnowledgeBase & FAQs - A database of frequently asked questions and answers to common support issues, technical notes, and patch release information.
All these facilities are available online 24 hours a day, assisting Wax Digital to resolve technical issues in a timely manner, no matter when or where they occur.
Wax Digital delivers turnkey source-to-pay solutions, managed from specification to support by our highly experienced service professionals.
Our service portfolio covers:
Wax Digital sourcing consultants provide event management and expert strategic sourcing consultancy services across a wide range of spend categories.
Please see the web3 eSourcing section of this site for more details.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Why will procurement transparency will be the key challenge in 2015?
In this exclusive article for the Procurement Leaders Network, Wax Digital’…
Steven Colquhoun, Procurement Director at Virgin Active discusses which key areas of the business work alongside the procurement team.
The FD’s Story: Successful collaboration between Procurement and Finance
In this exclusive guest blog from Wax Digital’s Finance Director Andrew Fi…
Doing More with Less: An NHS Procurement Transformation Event
Date: February 2015