Customer service beyond the call
Wax Digital standards of customer service and support reflect the mission-critical nature of our solutions.
Customers benefit as standard from the highest level of technical and application support, supplemented by bespoke support packages to meet the individual requirements of our pan-European client base.
We use state-of-the-art management processes and systems to log, track and resolve issues, delivering the highest possible levels of accountability, traceability, and visibility.
Interaxions, Wax Digital's world-class customer support website, provides unparalleled service, with features including:
- Helpdesk - Tools to submit new service requests, provide and receive updates on existing requests and review your entire support history.
- Project Tracker - Real time tracking of your development, test, and production environments.
- Bugtrap - Fault recording and resolution tools.
- Library - A comprehensive collection of Wax Digital literature and documentation.
- KnowledgeBase & FAQs - A database of frequently asked questions and answers to common support issues, technical notes, and patch release information.
All these facilities are available online 24 hours a day, assisting Wax Digital to resolve technical issues in a timely manner, no matter when or where they occur.
Wax Digital delivers turnkey source-to-pay solutions, managed from specification to support by our highly experienced service professionals.
Our service portfolio covers:
Wax Digital sourcing consultants provide event management and expert strategic sourcing consultancy services across a wide range of spend categories.
Please see the web3 eSourcing section of this site for more details.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Kennedys lays down the spend management law with Wax Digital web3
International law firm Kennedys is rolling out the Wax Digital web3 Purchase-to-…
eWorld Speaker Session September 2013
Wax Digital's Chris Smith reveals how one NHS consortia saves patients & millions with eProcurement.
eSourcing’s key spend categories revealed
With so many spend categories to consider, each providing varying savings opport…
eProcurement Excellence Series 2013
London: February 4th 2014