Enterprise eProcurement on demand
Wax Digital solutions are offered on a hosted 'black box' basis, delivering software as a service to clients that wish to minimise the impact on technical infrastructure and resources.
We work with preferred hosting partners to provide a robust hosted solution designed to meet and exceed our client SLAs.
The basic hosting infrastructure includes:
- Non-branded building
- Multiple alarms with direct police connection
- Dual skinned walls and roof
- Anti-Ram barriers
- Motion and Vibration sensors throughout the facility
- Nightly Estate Lock down with 24 hour monitoring by camera and security personnel
- Reflective windows covered by metal shutters in hours of darkness
- Internal 24 hour video surveillance
- Swipe card access
- Resilient under floor cooling systems
- Dual power feed from disparate sub stations
- Twin UPS
- Twin Diesel Generators (24 hour duty cycle)
- 24 hour Network monitoring
- Argonite Fire Suppression
- Separate Physical locations connected by dark fibre
- 6 x 155Meg L2TP DSL circuits
- Cisco powered MPLS network
Multiple physical locations
- Separate physical locations within the same primary hosting facility
- Multiple 155Meg circuits to additional physically remote locations
- Backup and disaster recovery service
Wax Digital delivers turnkey source-to-pay solutions, managed from specification to support by our highly experienced service professionals.
Our service portfolio covers:
Wax Digital sourcing consultants provide event management and expert strategic sourcing consultancy services across a wide range of spend categories.
Please see the web3 eSourcing section of this site for more details.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Kennedys lays down the spend management law with Wax Digital web3
International law firm Kennedys is rolling out the Wax Digital web3 Purchase-to-…
eWorld Speaker Session September 2013
Wax Digital's Chris Smith reveals how one NHS consortia saves patients & millions with eProcurement.
eSourcing’s key spend categories revealed
With so many spend categories to consider, each providing varying savings opport…
eProcurement Excellence Series 2013
London: February 4th 2014