We’re seeking your views on modern slavery. We’d like to know if you know what it is, how it impacts your day-to-day and whether you think your employer does much about it.
In exchange for your time and your views, we’re offering you the chance to win a £50 Amazon gift voucher.
All you need to do is enter your name and email address at the end of the survey for the chance to win. When the survey is closed, we’ll contact you if you’ve won. We won’t use your email address or answers for any other reason.
You can access our survey by clicking this link here.
We’ve enclosed a copy of the survey and conditions for the survey below:
Competition terms and conditions
- We(us, our) are Wax Digital Ltd whose registered office is at Grafton House, Grafton St, Hyde SK14 2AX.
- Participants (you)in the competition may only enter it once. If we discover that you have entered the competition more than once we will remove all of your entries from it.
- The competition is open to residents in England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland who are aged 18 years or over. You are not required to purchase anything to enter the competition. The closing date for entries is 15th March 2019.
- There is one prize which is a £50 gift voucher for Amazon. If this prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is as described above, is not transferable, not exchangeable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a winner is unable to claim or use it for any reason.
- The prize is not available to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Wax Digital Ltd any group company, subsidiary, subcontractor of it or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The winner of the prize will be chosen at random and notified by email to the address supplied when the survey was taken. The prize will be sent to you by first class signed for post to the address that we will request from you when you claim the prize. If we do not get a response from the winner within one week of our notification to you that you have won the prize we reserve the right to offer the prize to another participant.
- Our decision regarding the outcome of the competition is final.
- Any personal data that you provide will be used by us solely in accordance with current data protection rules, laws and regulations that apply to it. This personal data will not be disclosed to any third party (other than a group or associated company of Wax Digital Ltd.
- We will use any data submitted by you only for the purposes of the administration of this competition and will be deleted as soon as reasonably practicable upon the prize being claimed.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, details of any changes will be published on this page.
- This competition is exclusively entered into online. As such we cannot guarantee that the website used to host the survey and competition will remain online 100% of the time. As such we accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us once the survey has been closed. Entries will only be eligible if a survey is complete.
- By participating in this survey, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of Lupton Fawcett in relation to all matters relating to the survey, which shall be final.
- These term and conditions and any claim arising out of or in connection with them are subject to the law of England and Wales. You and we agree that any claim made in connection with or arising out of the contract created by these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.