eProcurement specialist Wax Digital has unveiled its roadmap for the future of electronic procurement with iS2P (Integrated Source to Pay). One platform for both sourcing and purchasing, iS2P also provides full integration with finance and other legacy systems and enables real-time visibility on spend.
Aligning its product roadmap with market demand for a single approach to procurement, iS2P brings together Wax Digital’s integrated suite of procurement modules – web3 Source to Contract; web3 Purchase to Pay; web3 Connect; and web3 Analytics.
Through the seamless integration of its suite of spend management modules, iS2P offers a holistic view of all purchasing and related processes and enables:
- Total visibility – Data flows between purchasing processes giving users a clear view on organisation-wide spending
- Better supplier management – From initial tender and on-boarding through to matched invoices, it provides a joined up view of all supplier activity
- Improved compliance – Encourages best practice throughout the procurement lifecycle
Full audit – Integrated reporting functionality offers a comprehensive end-to-end audit of the entire purchasing process
- Coherent analytics – A consolidated view of spend data, freeing up time for analysis.
web3 iS2P also benefits from a built-in, easy to use integration platform that allows procurement processes to be fully harmonised with other business software such as leading finance and ERP platforms.
Daniel Ball, director, Wax Digital said: “With integrated working at the heart of business success, today’s procurement professionals need a holistic view of their organisation’s purchasing and related processes”.
The core modules within Wax Digital web3 iS2P are:
- web3 Source to Contract – a comprehensive platform for eTenders, eAuctions, Contract Management, Savings tracking, SRM and SIM.
- web3 Purchase to Pay – delivers control, compliance and visibility across the purchasing process via an easy-to-use web interface.
- web3 Connect – unique in the eProcurement world, offering unrivalled integration capabilities with back-office systems and real-time integration performance visibility.
- web3 Analytics – provides powerful reporting and analysis capabilities, giving stakeholders across the organisation instant access to endlessly configurable dashboards and management information.