We asked over 250 senior managers and procurement professionals at mid-sized UK businesses about the procurement tipping points that led them to introduce professional procurement into their business. With over 80% of respondents having experience of implementing procurement for the first time, this research provides valuable insight into their experience of dealing with the pressures of fast growth without formal procurement in place.
Read this guide to discover:
- The three factors triggering a ‘procurement tipping point’
- The typical size and scale of an organisation that needs procurement
- The pressure points behind upstream and downstream procurement adoption
- The immediate, mid-term and long-term goals for procurement
- The technologies available to help
- Tips on overcoming internal challenges when introducing professional procurement