Procurement in the construction sector differs from most other industries, in terms of diversity of the supply chain, project complexity and labour-intensive working processes. As well as a large and difficult supply chain to manage, construction buyers also have to factor in unpredictable demand for goods and services, whilst ensuring on-site health and safety compliance at all times.
Purchasing software tailored for construction businesses
Our best-in-breed construction procurement solution – web3 for Construction can help you overcome your buying challenges, delivering supplier compliance, scalable efficient sourcing, effective contract and supplier management.
web3 for Construction – benefits at a glance
- Centralised online hub for suppliers to submit mandatory certifications to ensure health and safety compliance
- Due diligence – built in PAS91 compliant PQQs
- Automatic validation and enrichment of supplier data
- 360° view of supplier base to ensure performance
- Flexible, ad-hoc sourcing to cope with fluctuating demand
Read our solutions guide to find out how customers such Barratt Developments, Murphy and Skanska are benefiting from our solution.