Wax Digital web3 allows large and mid-sized organisations around the world to quickly and cost-effectively bring spend under control.
It's an area often poorly served by the functionality found in entrenched finance systems, but Wax Digital web3 delivers on all the key fronts to make spend management a highly compelling proposition:
- The industry's most intuitive web-based user interface
- Fully hosted, managed and maintained on your behalf
- Available in purchase-to-pay, sourcing or fully integrated source-to-pay variants
- With cost-effective fast-track implementation
- Easily and seamlessly integrated with incumbent financial management systems
- Backed by expert, highly experienced support services from design to delivery
And Wax Digital recently featured in the highly influential and authoritative eProcurement Market and Vendor Landscape report from Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Read more about the report findings here.
Wax Digital is a best-of-breed eProcurement vendor that has been powering spend management for private and public sector organisations with class-leading SaaS software since 2001.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
Kennedys lays down the spend management law with Wax Digital web3
International law firm Kennedys is rolling out the Wax Digital web3 Purchase-to-…
eWorld Speaker Session September 2013
Wax Digital's Chris Smith reveals how one NHS consortia saves patients & millions with eProcurement.
eSourcing’s key spend categories revealed
With so many spend categories to consider, each providing varying savings opport…
eProcurement Excellence Series 2013
London: February 4th 2014